Our Mission & Values
Our Mission Statement To know God, to demonstrate His kingdom, helping people throughout the world know and share His grace by providing unique products where the message matters.
Our Vision Statement Build a world of encouragement through our products, inspiring our senders and receivers to celebrate milestones for every reason and season of life.
Our Vision for Church Kitchen Ladies Spur a new, socially responsible "great awakening" so that 2020 Americans will be more deeply engaged with their faith, recapturing a spiritually active community, doing good for others starting from church kitchens...reflecting kindness and tolerance....and the best banana pudding on earth.
Core Values of a Design Thinking Organization Our core values are the beliefs and principles that serve as our "North Star."
We serve God, artists, customers, vendor partners and our employees...precisely in that order.
Our culture is simple, yet supremely focused on a few building blocks:
- Intuition- depend on intuition to recognize patterns, construct new ideas and be emotionally meaningful in our message as a part of design thinking company.
- Judgement – making wise decisions, identifying root causes, getting beyond treating symptoms, articulating what they were trying to do, smartly separating what can be done well now and what can be improved later.
- Communication – listening well so you can better understand rather than reacting fast, concise and articulate in speech and writing, treating people with respect in spite of their status or disagreements with you and maintaining a calm poise in stressful situations.
- Impact – accomplishing amazing amounts of important work, demonstrating consistently strong performance so colleagues rely on you, focusing on great results rather than processes, exhibiting bias-to-action and avoiding analysis-paralysis.
- Curiosity – learning rapidly and eagerly, seeking to understand strategy, market, customers, and suppliers, broadly knowledgeable about business, technology and entertainment and contributing effectively outside of your specialty.
- Innovation – re-conceptualizing issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems, challenging prevailing assumptions when warranted and providing suggestions, creating new ideas that prove useful, keeping the company nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify.